Thursday, July 3, 2008

Week 5, Thing #12: VoiceThread

Well, here is the result of my VoiceThread experimentation. I have been wanting to try one of these and it looks like it will be a valuable tool. I can see its value in many middle school subjects and in the library. I have signed up for the educator's "pro" package which should give me plenty of space to work with.
An obvious library use is for book reviews with comments by students. There are many educational uses for this tool and I am glad to know about it.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love it! Can't you see the Randy Smith students enjoying learning a little bit about you and better connecting by watching this? You know they will love creating Voice Threads as well. Check out classmate Mandy Yan's (Miss Yan's Kindergarten Blog) collection of projects she did with her class and then just project forward to 7th and 8th grade.

Soccer Mom (Kristen A) said...

Nice job your dog Rosie is so cute. I like how you explained each pet. Looks like you have a busy house.